Liquid Retaining Structures
Design of concrete liquid retaining structures is carried out for strength at ultimate limit state while restricting the crack width to permissible limit at serviceability limit state. Steel liquid retaining structures are mainly confined to oil and water storage tanks.
Design expertise and experience comprises of,
- Ground level water tanks with capacity as high as 22 million litres
- Elevated water tanks with capacity ranging from 0.1 million litres to 3 million litres. Staging height ranging from 10 m to 25 m. Usual types are Intz type, conical, inverted dome type with shaft type or frame type staging
- Water treatment plants with 5 MLD to 65 MLD capacities
- Sewage treatment plants with 5 MLD to 75 MLD capacities with technology varying from Activated Sludge Process type to SBR type
- Sewage and water pumping stations
- Water intake wells
- Deep basements
- Swimming pools
- Steel oil storage tanks
Design services are offered as per IS 3370, ACI 350, AS 3735, BS 8007, Eurocode 2 Part 3, NZS 3106, AWWA D100 and API 650.